Friday, 11 October 2013

Audience Survey

Audience Survey
This is the audience research task, for this we created a questionnaire to find out aspects of music that effect the audience. This will help us generalise what our target audience like to see in a music video and help us make our video suitable for people who enjoy the genre rock. I tried to use as many open-ended questions as possible, ensuring the best possible, elaborate answers. Multiple choice answers were used when I needed opinions and/or a simple "one or the other"-like format to the answer. Hoping to receive 20-30 replies, I will analyse and assess the data against my current ideas and plans, and adjust them accordingly to effectively meet a specific target audience's needs and desires. This multiple choice question asked participants which of my current ideas they preferred. I may chose one based on their opinions, or combine the two. It is important to consider the audience's opinions as it is them who the product is made for and they ultimately would determine its success. I will also try and incorporate some of their ideas and wishes into the above ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment